Sandra VanSickle, Sew What’s New, LLC (sandravansickle.com) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sandra VanSickle, Sew What’s New, LLC (sandravansickle.com) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 04/04/2021.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interest
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use this information to improve our content, products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new posts, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, pone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interest.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, both here on the site sandravansickle.com) as well as services we use for collecting email addresses and other data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
a. Personal Data.
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Provide the Services;
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problem
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- Customize your experience and analyze usage of, improve and measure interest in, and inform you about the Services;
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of the Services;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers;
- Provide customer service, including receipts;
- Develop new products; and
b. Non-Personal Data.
We may use your Non-Personal Data for any purpose, including, but not limited to:
- Measuring traffic patterns;
- Understanding demographics, customer interest, and other trends among users;
- Providing, improving, and modifying the Services; and
- For promotional and marketing purposes.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This blog is a personal blog written by Sandra VanSickle. SandraVanSickle is not a licensed legal or financial expert. Nothing in the content of this site should be taken as certified legal or financial advice.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word-of-mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content or topics in this blog.
The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, or various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for some posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics/products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the author’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Like many other websites, Sandra VanSickle (SandraVanSickle.com) makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes IP addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.